Plan now for EMEX to play a key part in your 2018 marketing strategy:
1. Because we are 100% focussed on delivering buyers of energy and energy efficiency.
2. Our clients are already asking about 2018 space and pricing.
3. We want to ensure that everyone is able to plan and allocate their 2018 budgets accordingly – despite our double digit growth we believe that we missed the chance to work with a number of great businesses this year.
4. Prime locations book fast.
5. It’s risk free – the cool off period is after the 2017 show, and the initial deposit is due in 2018, so we’d encourage everyone to hold their space and then experience the 2017 show to validate their decision.
Next years dates are 21 – 22 November 2018, Excel, London
EMEX is designed in partnership with the EMA, by energy managers for energy managers, to appeal to the people that are responsible for managing their organisations energy use and its cost. New developments for 2017 will include opportunities around demand response and water efficiency as well as an ever greater focus on Innovation & Technology including Controls, Speed Drives, Automation and Energy Storage.
EMEX in collaboration with industry partners will also feature many industry vertical pavilions and themed areas
Please visit www.emexlondon.com/exhibit