EMEX is the meeting place
for the energy saving supply chain
- EMEX is a free to attend annual event that takes place at ExCeL, London every November.
- EMEX is organised by HEELEC Limited, an exciting collaboration between Lord Redesdale’s Energy Managers Association and Jason Franks, a veteran organiser of trade and consumer events.
- EMEX has exclusive content in free educational seminar theatres including case studies, research, expert presentations and a first look at important legislative changes. Many sessions are CPD accredited.
- Key show zones will address – Utilities & Energy Services, Training, Energy in Facility Management and Energy Management Solutions.
- A wide range of top tier partner associations will ensure the best topics are covered by experienced speakers.
- Exhibitor support ranges from major utilities to brokers and consultants, equipment manufacturers to training companies. Whatever the size of your business there is an opportunity to find more efficiency in your energy use.